Monday, December 27, 2010

I Hate Rejection..

So as most of you know, since moving out here to the lovely city of Seattle, I have been looking for a job. The problem (is it really a problem?!) is that I want something part-time and apparently I am either overqualified or overqualified or there are too many applicants or etc., etc., etc. Well, I just got my latest rejection letter via email but the thing that makes it so heartbreaking is that I really wanted this job. I know I would have been so good at it! I feel like could actually cry right now...and I am NOT a crier (unless it's a sappy movie like Steel Magnolias or something.) I think I am just going to crawl back into my bed and be depressed....

Or inevitably I shall preserver and continue my quest to find a job. Maybe it shall take a week, or a month, or even a year, but I shall keep on trying. I shall troll craiglist and idealist.org and many other job sites, sending my resume in and being rejected, I'm sure, many more times because frankly, I have bills to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment